Cherry Cranberry Punch
My husband is a pastor, and our church has many functions, which allows me to try out a selection of recipes. This lovely red punch is one of my favorites to serve. —Christine Fletcher, Bronx, New York
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes16 servings (3 quarts)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3-1/2 cups chilled club soda
- Lemon sherbet, optional
- In a small bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to complete dissolve. Stir in cranberry juice, cold water and lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- To serve, transfer gelatin mixture to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir in soda. If desired, top with scoops of sherbet.
Originally published as Cranberry-Cherry Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.