Cherry Cola Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated cola beverage
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, optional
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Add cola and pie filling; mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 146 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 1, 2010
My family loves Cherry Cola Salad - it is simple to make, delicious, and its glistening ruby red color is just lovely! A real winner - I will be making it again tonight, much to the delight of my husband and two grown sons. Thanks for a great recipe - a real keeper!
Jul 4, 2008
Due to diet concerns I made this with sugar free black cherry gelatin, no sugar added cherry pie filling, and diet cola. It was excellent!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.