- 2 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Spread with pie filling; top with almonds, chocolate chips and remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and heated through, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forCherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie
"I've done this with peanut butter, jelly, cream cheese, and other fruity insides, then told the kids I was making them for they were home made pop tarts. Really good on a cold, nasty day."