Cherry Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or bananas
- Mint sprigs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine yogurt and chocolate syrup; fold in whipped topping. Set aside 12 strawberry slices.
- 2. In six dessert dishes, place half of the remaining fruit; top with half of the yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved strawberries and mint sprigs. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 227 calories, 7g fat (7g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Dessert
"it looks so good I can't wait till I can taste it. It is very mouth watering in the picture."