Cherry Chocolate Crepes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling, warmed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each crepe to within 1/2 in. of edges and roll up.
- Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until warm. To serve, top each crepe with 1/4 cup pie filling and drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 256 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 21, 2014
This was wonderness! I jess wipped it up this affernoons! I didn't have no crepes, n id no no what that is egsactly neither, so i jess got some biuiscuit do, and i smooshed it real thin. i cooked it n all, adn then i got cool wip, n i put that all on th inside. then i got the hershay choclit soce, adn i got sour cream n put it all on top. n the marchinines charrys? Thems the bees knees on there!!
May 8, 2013
How can you rate this as diabetic friendly when it has 39 grams of carbs? That is 9 grams over what I am allowed for just one day!
Mar 25, 2010
This recipe is delicious! I love the combination of cream cheese and cherries with the chocolate sprinkled on! Really creamy and easy to make!