Cherry Chocolate Crepes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling, warmed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each crepe to within 1/2 in. of edges and roll up.
- Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until warm. To serve, top each crepe with 1/4 cup pie filling and drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 256 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Jan 21, 2014
This was wonderness! I jess wipped it up this affernoons! I didn't have no crepes, n id no no what that is egsactly neither, so i jess got some biuiscuit do, and i smooshed it real thin. i cooked it n all, adn then i got cool wip, n i put that all on th inside. then i got the hershay choclit soce, adn i got sour cream n put it all on top. n the marchinines charrys? Thems the bees knees on there!!
May 8, 2013
How can you rate this as diabetic friendly when it has 39 grams of carbs? That is 9 grams over what I am allowed for just one day!
Mar 25, 2010
This recipe is delicious! I love the combination of cream cheese and cherries with the chocolate sprinkled on! Really creamy and easy to make!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.