Cherry Chip Shakes Recipe
"If you like the flavor of chocolate-covered cherries, you'll love this tempting shake," says Mary Green of Circle Pines, Minnesota. "It's sweet and satisfying."
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Whipped topping and additional cherries
- 1. In a blender, combine ice cream, fudge topping, chocolate chips and cherries; cover and process until blended. Pour into tall glasses; top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 619 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Chip Shakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC