Cherry Chip Shakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Whipped topping and additional cherries
- In a blender, combine ice cream, fudge topping, chocolate chips and cherries; cover and process until blended. Pour into tall glasses; top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 619 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jul 14, 2014
I really love chocolate covered cherries so I enjoyed this recipe. I found it difficult, though, to puree the miniature chocolate chips in my blender. Next time I would add more hot fudge topping and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Otherwise an easy to make recipe!