Cherry Chiffon Dessert
In Morgantown, Kentucky, Louise Lawrence pairs cherry pie filling and pineapple tidbits to create this pretty pink fruit fluff. "This dessert never lasts long around here," she notes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 246 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Cherry Chiffon Dessert in Quick Cooking January/February 2003