In Morgantown, Kentucky, Louise Lawrence pairs cherry pie filling and pineapple tidbits to create this pretty pink fruit fluff. "This dessert never lasts long around here," she notes.
Recommended: 50 Vintage Desserts Worth Trying Today
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, milk and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Cherry Chiffon Dessert in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p11
Reviews forCherry Chiffon Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2012
"Will probably sprinkle some toasted nuts on top of each serving next time."