Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended; pour over crust. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Spoon pie filling over top. Yield: 9 servings.
1 slice: 377 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
"This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. Freezes well, so it's easy to make ahead."
"I have made this often. We think it is the best cheesecake and very easy to make."