Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Spoon pie filling over top.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 377 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 9, 2014
This is delicious and easy for a quick cheesecake fix. I made mine gluten-free using GF graham cracker crumbs made by Kinnickinnick. Tastes better the next day.
Feb 2, 2013
This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. Freezes well, so it's easy to make ahead.
Jun 14, 2008
I have made this often. We think it is the best cheesecake and very easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.