Cherry Cappuccino Sundaes
Most of my favorite recipes come from Reiman Publications, but this one I adapted from our local newspaper. It's a luscious beverage that's always a hit. -J. A. Rogg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Coffee or cappuccino ice cream
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve over ice cream. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired.