VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, pie filling and eggs until blended. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Combine the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter; sprinkle over batter. Top with nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cake in Country Woman November/December 2004, p35
Reviews forCherry Cake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review