Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy or unsweetened apple juice
- French bread baguette, sliced and toasted or assorted crackers
- 1. Place cheese in a 9-in. pie plate. Combine the cherries, walnuts, brown sugar and brandy; spoon over cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with baguette. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 210 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie
"I used Calvados instead of Brandy, since Calvado is Liquor made in Northern France of Apples. Mmmmm Mmmmm Delicious"
"This is fabulous"
"This was wonderful! I made it for appetizers for Thanksgiving and my family loved it definitely a keeper"
"This recipe is absolutely amazing. I would not go to the bother to wrap brie in pastry again after making this. I used chopped pecans and dried cranberries."
"Great recipe! I made this for a holiday partyand everyone loved it. I used the brandy andserved it with cinnamon sugar pita chips. I'mstill getting request for the recipe."