Cherry Angel Dessert
This dessert is easy to decorate for the holidays, and it's perfect for family reunions.—Viorene Larson, Sious Falls, South Dakota
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 1-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Line an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish with cake cubes. Cover with pie filling.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Carefully spread over pie filling; top with whipped topping.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 0g sugar total.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC