Cherry-Almond Tea Mix
Our family enjoys giving homemade gifts for Christmas, and hot beverage mixes are especially popular. This flavored tea is a favorite. —Andrea Horton, Kelso, WA
Total TimePrep/Total Time:10 min.
Makes40 servings (2-1/2 cups tea mix)
- 2-1/4 cups iced tea mix with lemon and sugar
- 2 envelopes (0.13 ounces each) unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup boiling or cold water
- Place tea mix, Kool-Aid mix and extract in a food processor; pulse until blended. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place up to 6 months. To prepare tea: Place 1 tablespoon tea mix in a mug. Stir in 1 cup boiling or cold water until blended.