- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup candied cherries, halved
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- Place 3 tablespoons butter in a small bowl. In another bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Dip 10 frozen dough rolls in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with half of the almonds and cherries.
- Repeat with remaining rolls, almonds and cherries. Combine corn syrup and remaining butter; pour over cherries. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 2 hours. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forCherry Almond Pull-Apart Bread
"Here, in the deep South we use pecans as a sub for the Almonds, coarsely chopped, at times instead of the Almonds ... Oh yeah!"
"dried cranberries an dried cherries work well also, especially for diabetic eaters"