Cherry Almond Dutch Baby
This puffy, almond-flavored baked pancake is topped with cherry preserves for a delicious breakfast or brunch treat.
Total TimePrep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min Ready In Time: 35 min
Makes4 to 6 servings
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- Powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in 9-inch pie plate in the oven. Remove from oven. Brush butter over entire inside of plate.
- Combine milk, flour, eggs, sugar and almond extract in blender container. Process using several pulses to make a smooth batter. Pour batter into hot pie plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Spread with cherry preserves. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information: Calories 300, Total Fat 9.3g, Saturated Fat 3.4g, Cholesterol 117mg, Sodium 74mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g, Dietary Fiber 0.6g, Protein 7.4g, Vitamin A 6%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium 10%DV, Iron 5%DV
Originally published as Cherry Almond Dutch Baby in Smucker's® Orchard's Finest
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.