Cheesy Vegetable Medley Casserole
"This side-dish casserole is great using tomatoes and zucchini from your garden," writes Suzanne Priest of Attleboro, Massachusetts. "And it cooks in the microwave to keep your kitchen cool."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the zucchini, tomatoes and onion. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring three times; drain. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.