VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, place onion in a greased microwave-safe 11x7-in. dish; dot with butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer, stirring every 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk; stir in tuna and cheeses. Pour over onion. Drain noodles; add to tuna mixture and mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Tuna Noodles in Country Woman May/June 2001, p35
Reviews forCheesy Tuna Noodles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 6, 2011
"Sauteed onion on stove-top. Used 1/2 & 1/2 instead of milk, added frozen peas. Baked 30 min. at 350."