Cheesy Tenderloin Strips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1/2 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Marinara sauce, warmed, optional
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the crackers crumbs, cheeses, basil, salt and pepper. Dip pork in butter, then roll in crumb mixture. Place on an ungreased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/4 pound: 402 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 764mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 16, 2017
Delicious!! Loved dipping it in ranch!
Oct 10, 2015
Wonderfully delicious and different from the normal breaded pork tenderloin. The cheese adds a nice flavour. Used Garlic and Herb Ritz crackers and that added an extra oomph. We will definitely make this again!
Jan 22, 2014
LOVE pork tenderloin but it sometimes can be not so kid friendly. This recipe is the cure! It is so simple and easy to make. The kids LOVE the crunch and the cheeses! We also serve these up with Ranch. My boys go crazy for them!
Apr 13, 2009
Made this, it was easy, and tasted great! Will defiantly make again and again!Wendy
Apr 1, 2009
My family LOVES this recipe - it works just as well on boneless checken breast strips.