Cheesy Swiss Potato Bake Recipe
This dish not only tastes good, it looks good, too. I serve it with sliced beef or pork.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer a fourth of the potatoes and a fourth of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers three times. Cover and bake at 400° for 60-75 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2-3 servings.
3/4 cup: 310 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Swiss Potato Bake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC