- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Crumbled cooked bacon
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Stir in the cheese, butter and seasoned salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese and butter are melted. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Potatoes
"This is a good quick side dish."
"I haven't tried these with the bacon, but without they are good. It makes a potatoe side dish that is really tastey."
"I hate cheesey potatoes but these are the best"