- 1 pound bulk lean turkey breakfast sausage
- 1-3/4 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- Dash seasoned salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 cups frozen potato crowns
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Add mushrooms and spinach; cook 2-4 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and spinach is wilted.
- Spoon sausage mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and seasoned salt until blended; pour over sausage mixture. Layer with cheese and potato crowns.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and top is crisp. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Potato Egg Bake
"The tater tots on top make this really family-friendly. LIke it mentioned in the note, it's very easy to add some extra vegetables. I added some broccoli and red bell pepper that we had in the fridge and that was great!"