Cheesy Pizza Meat Loaf
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup saltine crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Additional pizza sauce, warmed, optional
- In a bowl, combine beef, eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, onion, green pepper, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well. Pat into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Drain. Spread the remaining pizza sauce over loaf; bake 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella; return to the oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 264 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 13, 2015
For those who don't like meatloaf. Give this a try!
Feb 24, 2011
This was soooo good...The kids gave it a big thumbs up!
Jun 5, 2009
Very Good recipe. My 1 and 2 year old LOVE IT! My husband really looks forward to this meal when I make it. I add a little italian seasoning to mine and that is all that I do different. Very GOOD!!!!!!