Cheesy Pizza Meat Loaf
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup saltine crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Additional pizza sauce, warmed, optional
- In a bowl, combine beef, eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, onion, green pepper, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well. Pat into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Drain. Spread the remaining pizza sauce over loaf; bake 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella; return to the oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 264 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Mar 13, 2015
For those who don't like meatloaf. Give this a try!
Feb 24, 2011
This was soooo good...The kids gave it a big thumbs up!
Jun 5, 2009
Very Good recipe. My 1 and 2 year old LOVE IT! My husband really looks forward to this meal when I make it. I add a little italian seasoning to mine and that is all that I do different. Very GOOD!!!!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.