- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packages (7-1/4 ounces each) macaroni and cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Spread one can of pizza sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; layer with half the beef, macaroni and cheese, and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Pizza Macaroni
"I replaced the ground beef with sausage and also added pepperoni. Yummy additions that made the recipe better."
"This recipe is missing something. I found it to be rather boring and bland. I have other pizza mac recipes that are far more flavorful. Don't think I will be making this again."