Cheesy Pesto Bread
Cheesy Pesto Bread is from Karen Grant of Tulare, California. “I was out of French bread one day and remembered I had a packaged, prebaked bread crust on hand,” she recalls. “I topped it with pesto and cheese for dinner. Now it’s expected whenever I make pasta and salad. It’s great heated up for lunch the next day, too.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with pesto; sprinkle with garlic salt and cheeses. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 221 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.