- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (14 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with pesto; sprinkle with garlic salt and cheeses. Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Pesto Bread
"Has a great taste and comes together really fast. I live alone and make this on individual pizza crusts."