Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas
Denise Kubinski of Garfield Heights, Ohio came up with this recipe for her employer, a catering firm that serves the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. "We sometimes add grilled chicken," she says.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- Garlic salt, optional
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- Brush butter over both sides of tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Over half of each tortilla, sprinkle 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; layer with peppers, onion, garlic salt if desired and remaining cheese. Fold tortillas over filling.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 254 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.