Cheesy Pasta Salad
This creamy pasta salad came about when I combined ingredients from two different recipes. It got rave reviews when I served it at a baby shower.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups cubed Gouda or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, cheese, celery and grapes. In a small bowl, combine next seven ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve; toss with pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 384 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Cheesy Pasta Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.