Cheesy Onion Roll-ups Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Picante sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
3 each: 119 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Onion Roll-ups
"A waste of time for the ingredients and flavor."
"No flavor at all. Taste like a spoon full of cream cheese!"
"Made this for a party at work and used bottled salsa for the dipping sauce. They went quickly."
"These are yummy and a hit with everyone. Omit the jalapeno if you don't like them. I like to add fresh chopped cilantro to these!"
"Roll ups are a hit at any age."
"Jalapenos not a good thing for an appetizer Too spicy when you are not expecting it so."
"These are a hit everytime..."