Cheesy Mushroom Appetizers Recipe
My husband loves mushrooms. Sometimes I think he makes up work functions just so I make a batch of these savory appetizers...and he can snack on them at his desk.—Kathi Bloomer, Noblesville, Indiana
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into two long rectangles; seal seams and perforations. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. Spread over dough to within 1 in. of edges.
- 2. Roll up each rectangle, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edges. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- 3. Beat egg and water; brush over dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 16 appetizers.
3 each: 369 calories, 27g fat (13g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Mushroom Appetizers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC