Cheesy Lamb Cups Recipe
I first made this special main dish for a 4-H demonstration, and it won an award. Now it's a winner with my family.—Pat Horton, Riverton, Wyoming
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the soup mix, bread crumbs and evaporated milk. Crumble lamb over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Press half of the mixture into 12 greased muffin cups, filling each half full. Press one cube of cheese into the center of each cup. Cover with the remaining lamb mixture, mounding each slightly. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine the soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan; heat through, stirring until smooth. Serve over lamb cups. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 507 calories, 34g fat (16g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 1112mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Lamb Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC