Cheesy Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Toasted baguette slices or pita chips
- In a small skillet, cook onions in butter until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the onion mixture, spinach, artichokes, Monterey Jack and Swiss cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, thyme, hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Top with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with baguette slices or pita chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 106 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 27, 2012
Nice flavors, but did not get bubbly (could have been my fault).
Dec 31, 2011
I didn't want to mess with the Uoven, so I tossed everything in the slow cooker. Next time I will use less worchestershire as the flavor stood out a bit too much for me. Overall this dip is awesome!
Dec 17, 2011
Everyone raves about this dip when I make it. I make this every time I have guests over.
Mar 7, 2011
Excellent! Made day before - was perfect for a party!
Feb 16, 2010
Very good. I also made the day before to heat just prior to a party. However, I added about 3 tablespoons of half and half and 1/2 cup drained, iol-packed sun-dried tomatos to the mixture. Would definitely make this again.