Cheesy Herbed Snack Squares
We have six children, and they all enjoy these snack squares. I've given the recipe to a number of people, and they like to add their own twists to it.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons each caraway seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Thaw bread and let rise according to package directions. Pat into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter; sprinkle with seasonings and cheese. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm.