Cheesy Ham Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place each ham slice in a greased 10-oz. ramekin or custard cup. Sprinkle with onions and 1 cup cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs and yogurt until blended; pour into cups. Sprinkle with parsley and the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 23, 2013
Easy and great taste. I used dried onion and dried parsley, worked well.
Aug 31, 2010
This is very easy. I added seasoning salt (I make my own blend), crushed tarragon, and a small amount of parmesan cheese to the recipe. Because I used sour cream (I had no plain yogurt), I added 2 additional eggs to the mix. My B&B guests loved this recipe. Luan from PoolsideParadiseBB.com