- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the crab. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Crab Burritos
"This recipe needs some help. I added some onion and a little garlic salt but it wasn't enough. Too much cheese you couldn't taste the crab."
"Would only make this again with many changes. Way to much cheese it overpowered the crab. The only real flavor was in the salsa."
"I added diced onion, celery, and roasted red peppers, dill weed, and a touch of cayenne."