Cheesy Corn Spread
Canned Mexicorn lends a sweet twist to this cheesy crowd-pleaser from Jan Henderson of Smackover, Arkansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir in cheese. Sprinkle with sweet red pepper. Cover and chill for 4 hours. Serve with crackers.