- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir in cheese. Sprinkle with red pepper. Cover and chill for 4 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forCheesy Corn Spread
"This was easy to throw together. I only used 1/2 of the jalapeno because I was bringing it to a party for adults & kids."