Cheesy Corn Bake
With just five ingredients, this zesty casserole can be assembled in no time.—Linda Jensen, Lone Rock, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen shoepeg corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar (2 ounces) pimientos, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn, cheeses and pimientos. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.