- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, chopped, optional
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir cheese and milk over low heat until cheese is melted. Stir in tomatoes until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in the mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Stir in the ham, macaroni, broccoli, peas, green pepper, onion, stuffing mix and onions if desired.
- Transfer to two greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dishes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (8-10 servings each).
Reviews forCheesy Company Casserole
"Mu husband absolutely loved this! I substituted mixed veggies for the peas and cubed stuffing mix for the crushed because that is what I had on hand. I also did not put in the french-fried onions. I wonder if you could freeze one of the casseroles before or after it has cooked? But it seems to be a moot point because my husband, 2 year old daughter and I almost finished off one of the casseroles in one night."