- 5 cups frozen seasoned curly fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and cubed avocado
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place fries on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake according to package directions.
- Divide fries among four 2-cup baking dishes; top each with chili and cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings as desired. Yield: 4 servings
Reviews forCheesy Chili Fries
"My family has been so busy lately that we haven't had a lot of time for dinner. This recipe is great on a busy night. The whole family really loves getting curly fries for a meal!"
"Awesome meal! We never have any leftovers when i make this!!!"