My family is all about chili fries, but restaurant versions pile on the calories. For a healthier approach, bake them and serve with green onions and avocado. —Beverly Nowling, Bristol, Florida
Featured In: 50 Recipes for Homemade State Fair Food
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 5 cups frozen seasoned curly fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and cubed avocado
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place fries on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake according to package directions.
- Divide fries among four 2-cup baking dishes; top each with chili and cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings as desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Chili Fries in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews forCheesy Chili Fries
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2016
"My family has been so busy lately that we haven't had a lot of time for dinner. This recipe is great on a busy night. The whole family really loves getting curly fries for a meal!"
Reviewed May. 17, 2015
"Awesome meal! We never have any leftovers when i make this!!!"