- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the broccoli in oil for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken, soup, milk and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Top with the cheese and onions. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Chicken Supper
"Makes a delicious meal."
"I liked this more than my husband did. I only like to make things that he really loves so I may or may not make it again."
"This was excellent after I changed it a bit. I used a full 12 oz bag of broccoli florets and added 1/2 c. grated parmesan and 1/2 c. of additional french-fried onions to the mixture as it simmered."
"next time chicken ricearoni..."
"Very tasty and easy to make."