Cheesy Chicken Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet; form into a heart shape or a 12-in. circle. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on lowest rack at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 427 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 921mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Dec 20, 2017
I made my own gluten free pizza crust and seasoned the chicken with Italian Seasoning while cooking. This added some much needed flavor. Next time I will season the crust as well.
Jan 20, 2013
I did not like this at all. I have made pizza before and used another dough. The pillsbury dough was more expensive and not as good.
Feb 11, 2012
To some of you this may not look good,but it tastes' to me like theres a party in my mouth.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.