Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 18 slices process American cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in vegetables and chicken.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer three noodles, a third of the soup mixture and six cheese slices. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 261 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 613mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 2, 2014
Easy and delicious
Jul 5, 2012
This will be my go-to recipe for leftovers. I had leftover chicken breasts and veggies (carrots, onion, celery, potatoes, and mushrooms) that I had cooked in the slow cooker the other day, so I used them in this recipe. I did not have cream of chicken, so I used Healthy Request cream of mushroom, and I used shredded cheddar cheese instead of the slices. My whole family liked the leftovers in this recipe better than the original slow cooker meal the other night.
Oct 16, 2011
We used two big cans of canned chicken, and shredded mozzarella and Swiss cheese in place of the American, and it was wonderful!!! It did need to bake a good 45 to 50 minutes, but soooo worth the wait. Will make again and again!!
Jul 21, 2010
The only thing different I did was use some Nature's Seasons when the soup, milk, chicken and vegetables were cooking together. Other than that my husband, 4 year old daughter and I loved it!!!
Mar 12, 2010
I used the kraft deluxe cheese and it turned out pretty good.It was very easy to put together and I had no leftovers!