With plenty of tender chicken and broccoli, this cheese-topped dish is a real family-pleaser. In fact, my clan would eat it any day of the week.—Rachel Bywater, Holland, Michigan
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Broccoli Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p138
Reviews forCheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2014
"This was terrible. It was so dry and flavorless. No salt & pepper and 1 T lemon juice was not enough liquid. We had to throw it all away. Uneatable for us."