Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
"This is such a simple recipe, and leftovers make a great lunch the next day," reports Christine Burk of Tallahassee, Florida. "The best part is that my young daughter, who can be a picky eater, just loves it!"
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the broccoli, chicken and process cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese Sauce and Rice-a-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin rice and pasta mix.