"This is such a simple recipe, and leftovers make a great lunch the next day," reports Christine Burk of Tallahassee, Florida. "The best part is that my young daughter, who can be a picky eater, just loves it!"
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the broccoli, chicken and process cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Chicken in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p52
Reviews forCheesy Chicken and Broccoli
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 16, 2013