VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Process cauliflower in batches in a food processor until finely ground. Microwave, covered, in a microwave-safe bowl on high until tender, about 8 minutes. When cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze dry. Return to bowl.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix cheeses together. Stir half of cheese mixture into cauliflower, reserving remainder. Combine next six ingredients; stir into cauliflower.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, shape cauliflower mixture into an 11x9-in. rectangle. Bake until edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Top with reserved cheese; bake until melted and bubbly, 10-12 minutes. Cut into 12 breadsticks. If desired, serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks in Video Production 2017
Reviews forCheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2018
"Highly recommend if you are on a low carb diet. We are not and my husband didn't really care for them (doesn't taste exactly like bread!), so not worth the work for my family but still a great recipe for the right crowd."