VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Process cauliflower in batches in a food processor until finely ground. Microwave, covered, in a microwave-safe bowl on high until tender, about 8 minutes. When cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze dry. Return to bowl.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix cheeses together. Stir half of cheese mixture into cauliflower, reserving remainder. Combine next six ingredients; stir into cauliflower.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, shape cauliflower mixture into an 11x9-in. rectangle. Bake until edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Top with reserved cheese; bake until melted and bubbly, 10-12 minutes. Cut into 12 breadsticks. If desired, serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks in Video Production 2017