VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dash of pepper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine brussels sprouts and water. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain.
- Stir in soup and milk. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, walnuts, butter and pepper; sprinkle over brussels sprouts. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Topped Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p24
Reviews forCheesy Brussels Sprouts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2016
"Very easy recipe. After I put the topping on, I microwaved for 3 minutes then put it under the broiler till the topping was brown. Perfect. Family loved it"